Links to Information
Sponsored by the New Mexico Internet Professionals Association
- Fire Information from Government Sources
- fire information site features links to several resources, including information on how various federal and state aid programs work and what they do. There is also information on medical aid for victims, road closings and the state All Hazard Emergency Operations Plan.
- web site features current fire information on all the fires in New Mexico and in the Southwest, with locations, updates and news releases. It also has information on fire restrictions across the state and historical information about fires.
- home page.
- Fire and Aviation Management Morning Report
- status of individual fires
- web site.
- Donate Blood Blood Supply DANGEROUSLY low- 800-333-8037 Rodeo Shopping Plaza
- Espanola Emergency Information- 505-747-6015, 505-747-6013
- Espanola Medical Center - 505-753-7111
- Housing Hotline Number- 505-222-3232
- Los Alamos County recorded information - 505-662-9150 or 505-661-4550
- Red Cross Albuquerque - 505-265-8514
- Red Cross Los Alamos - 505-662-7165
- Santa Fe Community College (SFCC) is designated as a shelter for displaced persons, contact 505- 428-1256
- Santa Fe Food Bank - 505-471-1633
- Santa Fe Volunteers - 505-662-7165
- Santa Fe St. Vincent's Medical Center - 505-983-3361
- Santa Fe YMCA - 505-983-8821
Both KOB and KRSN can be streamed. Streaming software is required.
KRSN requires WinAmp
KOB requires Real Player
Instructions for obtaining/download applicable streaming software is available on the web sites for each radio station. Basic versions of streaming software is free.
- CBS Affiliate
- ABC Affiliate
- Web News
- lists people finders, news stories and fire-related Web sites, including state and national resources and links to information about fire documentaries.